inspiration to lose some

fashion is the healthiest motivation for losing weight- Karl Lagerfeld

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Happy Christmas to y'all

Photobucket


Happy Christmas everyone :) Honestly, I still cannot feel the Christmas spirit maybe because I still have a hang of school work. Also I feel sad with the people who would be celebrating their Christmas eve's in the evacuation centers. Anyway, I am also blessed because I have my family with me and I receiving lots of things lately :) So, no need to be sad. haha.

I am happy with the present niko gave me, I will be showing you guys tom.the photo together with my outfit :)

For the mean time let me just show you pictures of Christmas eve with niko and my newly bought oxfords :)


Photobucket

Photobucket


and my sweet baby says

Photobucket

Merry Christmas and keep on eating hahaha :)

2 comments:

  1. i love oxford shoes! But in brazil is so difficult of find! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks dear. awww. me too, it took me several months to snag a flat oxfords. Dnt worry you'll be able to find yours too :)

    ReplyDelete