inspiration to lose some

fashion is the healthiest motivation for losing weight- Karl Lagerfeld

Thursday, July 2, 2009

So new and so little time..



I am new to this stupid eating site. And yes it made me feel stupid, not that blogging makes me feel stupid but the way I want my site to look nice and impressive and all that, you get what I mean right?

Anyway. Yes I feel shy about the layout of my blog. I just cannot find an awesome template that definitely suits my taste. Ugh. I need to learn more about HTML codes and layouting, I admit I am stupid to layouting stuffs and all that.

But since I am new to this and this is my first post, I know you understand. errr right?

I will be updating this blog and the layout next time or maybe after I post this if I am not that sleepy yet.

So long. New site. New Stuff. So little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment