inspiration to lose some

fashion is the healthiest motivation for losing weight- Karl Lagerfeld

Thursday, August 13, 2009

sooooo busy and soooo stupch.

yes its my new term for stupid. Today, thursday August 13 is the only free time I have and yet I have forgotten my memory card in the school, I left the camera at my cubby forgeting that the compact flash is still there. O guish.

I have been very busy this past few days. but I will be posting more pictures and stories later or as soon as I get more free time. I am in a poverty state right now and have spent... Forget it.
Anyway our burthday story and pictures will be coming up as well..

I will just leave you guys with pictures..or rather art I made as gift for Niko. haha.









Just few slides I have made. see ya around.

No comments:

Post a Comment